Based in Killingworth, CT, What’s On My Roof? is a roofing company serving the entire state of Connecticut and beyond. We offer the following services:
- Removal of old roofs and installation of new roofs on existing homes;
- Roofing on new construction and additions;
- Roofing repairs;
- Skylight installation & repair;
- Masonry water sealing & gutter cleaning; and
- Roof treatments for algae, moss and lichen.
With over 30 years in the roofing business, Scott Struzinski founded What’s On My Roof? in 2011. In 2016 Scott partnered with entrepreneur Sam Bradford. All that experience has allowed What’s On My Roof? to forge relationships with companies we consider to be the best in the business:
- CertainTeed Asphalt Roofing Shingles;
- G&R Limited Cedar Shingles;
- Johns-Manville Single-ply ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber roofing;
- Velux Skylights;
In addition, we offer our own safe, environmentally friendly, highly effective process to remove stains resulting from the growth of algae, moss, and lichen from multiple roof and home surfaces.
In 2019, What’s On My Roof? was second in Connecticut in registering extended warranties for our CertainTeed shingle installations, earning us Roof Warranty Gold status. But that wasn’t good enough for us. So, in 2020, we set our sights on becoming number one. Guess what? We achieved it and are very proud of it.
Our goal has never changed: deliver more than promised. We do things “tight and right.” Ask our customers about us and you will hear comments such as, “Your workers are amazing, and they work so hard,” or, “You’ve outdone yourselves,” or “Your crew are so good-natured”, or, “This looks great!”.
But don’t just take it from them. Give us a call. We know your time is valuable, and we respond accordingly. Expect to hear from us the same day you call us to set up an appointment. And we will provide you with a proposal within 24 hours of your appointment.