You want your home to look its best, and you want to protect your investment. Start by caring for your home’s roof.
Connecticut’s high annual rainfall (the most in New England!) and abundance of trees create cool, damp, and shady conditions that are ideal for moss and algae growth. When algae, lichen, or moss take root on your roof, it not only causes unsightly stains, it accelerates your roof’s wear, degrades its functionality, and increases the chance of damage and leaks in your home.
The Original What’s On My Roof? uses a safe, environmentally friendly, highly effective process to remove roof stains resulting from the growth of algae, moss, and lichen. This is compatible with many roof types and surfaces, including:
- Asphalt shingles
- Cedar shingles
- Cementious tile
- Slate roofing
- Wood and synthetic decking
The treatment we use to clean roofs and other home surfaces was chosen because of its simplicity and gentleness. Our touchless system avoids the damaging high pressure of scrubbing, brushing, or power washing. The products we use do not contain toxic chemicals or bleach, and do not require any further action after application.
- A typical job takes from 90 minutes to 2-1/2 hours.
- The homeowner need only ensure windows are closed and provide access to an outdoor faucet.
- It can take several months before the results become visible, and up to a year before the process is completed.
- The process requires rain in order to work. In times of drought the cleaning cycle can be delayed, but our product will lay dormant until activated by regular rainfall.
- How long the treatment lasts depends on many variables, including but not limited to the home’s exposure (north/south or east/west) and whether the roof is shaded by trees, etc. Generally speaking, results typically last 4-6 years.
We’re so confident in our system, we guarantee you’ll be satisfied. If you’re not, we’ll refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.
“Your roof is a major investment. It’s worth a few bucks to do a little maintenance.”
—The Original What’s On My Roof? co-owner Scott Struzinski
I met Scott Struzinski, co-owner of What’s on my Roof?, about 10 years ago. I hired him for a job and was I impressed. Most guys make a sales pitch and then you never see the owner until it’s time to collect the money. Well when the job was started not only were Scott’s guys there but Scott was there too. I saw right off the bat how his guys respected him and their work, all being very conscientious, making sure no corner was cut. The workmanship more than satisfied my quality level – which is pretty high. Since then he has done many houses for me including my own house, a 50 square job, my daughter’s homes, and many friends’. All his work is professionally done, totally accountable and in the 10 years that I have known Scott, I would recommend him to anyone, with the peace of mind that the people getting the recommendation will be completely happy.
— Tom DeMusis, AnT Properties, LLC